Miss Angola Leila Lope is Miss Universe 2011
Beauty speaking! 89 beautiful women tried to impress with their beauty on Monday (September 12) night in San Paulo, Brazil and to win the title of Miss Universe.
But only one of them did it! At the end of the 60th annual Miss Universe pageant the winner was Miss Angola Leila Lope. The 25-year-old received the crown from ex- Miss Universe Ximena Navarrete.
Adrienne Maloof of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”, actress Vivica A. Fox and Miss Universe 2003 Amelia Vega were among the judges.
Here’s 2011 Miss Universe’s top ten:
- The Winner: Miss Angola Leila Lopes
- 1st Runner-Up: Miss Ukraine Olesya Stefanko
- 2nd Runner-Up: Miss Brazil Priscila Machado
- 3rd Runner-Up: Miss Philippines Shamcey Supsup
- 4th Runner-Up: Miss China Zilin Luo
- Miss Congeniality: Miss Montenegro Nikolina Loncar
- Miss Photogenic: Miss Sweden Ronnia Fornstedt
- Best National Costume: Miss Panama Sheldry Saez