2013 Super Bowl Beyonce turns the lights off
Beyonce has a superpower! She can make lights go out just by singing. The 31-year-old singer has such a electrifying halftime show with Destiny’s Child at the Super Bowl, the stadium lost half its power.
Thousands of fans, the Baltimore Ravens and San Francisco 49ers were in in near-complete darkness. As for the game, it was delayed for more than 30 minutes.
According to celebrities, Beyonce’s wild performance had been too hot to handle. Here’s what they say about the light issue:
- Kelly Clarkson: “The force and power that is Beyonce just shut the Super Bowl down! Too funny!”
- Brad Goreski: “Did Beyonce’s performance blow out the power in the stadium? She better werk!!! It was all that hair flipping and whipping”.
- Adam Lambert: “BEYONCE BLEW THE FUSE! GENIUS”.
- Sherri Shepherd: “Beyonce was so daggone hot, she blew out the power!”
- Jimmy Fallon: “Beyonce literally killed it at the Super Bowl”.
- Christian Siriano: “We are all just standing in the light of Beyonce’s halo right now!”
- Mark Hoppus: “If you like it then you should have put a fuse in it!”
- Andy Cohen: “Beyonce blew the lights out! Did they think that WOULDN’T happen??”
- Elizabeth Banks: “The power of Beyonce. She blew it out. Literally”.
- Chris Colfer: “Beyonce broke the Super Bowl, y’all!!! #Too Bootylicious”.